Tk20 Campus Tools
TK20 - Login, Purchase, Register and Tutorials
Click here to Login to TK20
Note: Login with your UNT EUID and password
For questions regarding this system, please contact the system administrator:
Irene Frank - Tk20 Administrator
Phone: 940 369-5157
Use the following link to purchase Tk20 or register a Tk20 account purchased through the UNT bookstore
UNT's College of Education uses Tk20 CampusTools™ as a comprehensive online data management system for all student activities in programs leading to certification for teachers or other school personnel. Students enrolled in certification program coursework are required to subscribe to Tk20 to complete course assignments and to facilitate evaluations for courses, field experiences, and student teaching or internship/practicum.
The system enables students to participate and manage their academic activities throughout their college experience. This system allows students to:
- Create and submit key assignments online.
- Conduct online evaluations involving instructors, field mentors/supervisors, and students.
- Create electronic portfolios documenting course work.
- Keep records of field experience work and experience with student teaching/clinical practice (field assignments, field experience, student teaching, clinical practice and internships).
- Submit forms online, including applications for student teaching and other field experiences for certification.
To learn more, read the Frequently Asked Questions about Tk20.